Sodium Fabric Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 capabilities as a rendering engine. It’s used as an alternative choice to Minecraft client and comes with a large number of features.
– Sponsored Ads –
There are many issues that this mod does. As an example, it should improve the body charges and reduce micro-stutter. Not solely that, however it additionally makes some fixes to the issues by way of graphics. The mod can be utilized with the Fabric mod ecosystem once you evaluate it to different mods. A lot of customers think about that the mod is means a lot better than OptiFine. Just lately, a few of them have reported that there was a 200% enhance of their efficiency. That is one thing that OptiFine might have by no means executed earlier than.
Sodium Mod Features:
- A complicated OpenGL rendering pipeline for rendering chunks.
- Vertex knowledge for plenty of rendered chunks.
- Block updates which might be close by now make use of multi-threading.
- Invisible chunk faces are sorted early within the rendering course of.
- There may be a variety of optimizations for chunk loading and block rendering.
- All vertex constructing and matrix transformations are optimized.
- The way in which the sport controls reminiscence and allots objects is way improved.
- There are many graphical fixes for smoothing lighting results.
- Fluids and particular blocks now have easy lighting.
- Blocks and fluids even have easy biome mixing.
- No updates for invisible animated textures.
The operate of Sodium relies on Fabric Modloader. So, you could set up it first prior to installing the mod.
Sodium Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Sodium Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Sodium Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5