Sodium Extra Fabric Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 goals to reinforce your FPS in Minecraft. The mod has nothing to do with CaffeineMC’s Sodium mod.
– Sponsored Ads –
You could need to know what the Sodium mod is about. It is called a rendering engine that’s used as a substitute for Minecraft consumer. The aim of the modification is to spice up the body charges, lower micro-stutter, in addition to restore some points when it comes to graphics.
About Sodium Extra Mod
It’s a modification for Minecraft Fabric. It doesn’t have any reference to the Sodium by CaffeineMC. Therefore, you shouldn’t ask for assist from the unique writer. Listed below are some features of this Fabric mod:
- It gives the momentary fallback decision slider.
- You’ll be able to change the utmost brightness slider. It’s coated by default, however you may make it seen by means of the config.
The mod enhances some animations such as:
There are also some particles:
- Rain Splash
- Fluid drip
The functioning of Sodium Extra relies on Fabric Modloader and Fabric API.
Sodium Extra Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install Sodium
- Download Sodium Extra Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Sodium Extra Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5