Soboku Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft has been deserted since Minecraft 1.8, however not too long ago has been picked up once more to be revived. This new model doesn’t carry many new textures for the brand new blocks or the lacking mobs since v5.0, nevertheless it reorganizes all textures after The Flattening in 1.13. It was a really simplistic/minimalistic texture pack and presupposed to be one thing like a minimalistic model of the default textures, and for my part, it seems fairly good! Model 6.0 will carry many new textures for you all to get pleasure from!
– Sponsored Ads –
Soboku Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Soboku Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: andodide | Source Link: CurseForge