Smooth Realistic Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a practical styled Useful resource pack. It is available in a two completely different resolutions of 128×128 and 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by DasLisal.
– Sponsored Ads –
On this Useful resource pack you possibly can construct many stunning lifelike buildings and enhance your present buildings to make it a bit way more lifelike. Each textures on this Useful resource pack has been improved and can look a lot better lifelike than ever. It has a excessive decision of 128×128 and so we advocate you to make use of it with highly effective computer systems to keep away from frame-rate points.
Smooth Realistic Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Improved Wool and Purple clay textures.
- Added Bookshelf and CTM textures.
- New Handmade animations.
- Added Mobs and Armor.
- New Redstone and Random mobs.
- New Wool clay glass.
Smooth Realistic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Smooth Realistic Resource Pack Download Links
Credit: DasLisal | Source: PlanetMinecraft