Simply Sakura Trees Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 does a easy factor, which is to substitute the common start bushes and their pertained blocks with cherry blossom. For such a very long time, many gamers in Minecraft have been asking for a biome the place Sakura Trees inhabit, nevertheless, as you’ll be able to see, we’re most likely nonetheless far-off from ever getting to acknowledge that dream. With such an enormous need to see Sakura in Minecraft, the concept for this Resource Pack was born. With Merely Sakura Trees, gamers will get to watch the so-called surprise of nature. Nothing is healthier than commuting by a backyard, which is filled with life and Sakura Trees, possibly you possibly can carry your folks to a picnic or your favorite companions on one of many journeys, and even construct your self somewhat Cherry Blossom home.
– Sponsored Ads –
Simply Sakura Trees Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Simply Sakura Trees Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2