SimonKraft is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which has become known for its transformation in Minecraft. The package makes the game more simple, but nevertheless alive. Its basic art style is also mostly inspired by Studio Ghibli, so anime fans can find some similarities as they travel around the world.
– Sponsored Ads –
What else is interesting?
As winter sets in, it’s best to use a package like Simon’s to feel the coziness take over your world, bright and dreamy. What’s more, it’s fun to look at with sloppy textures. Combining it with a bright color palette also makes the pack that much more picturesque.
SimonKraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
SimonKraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: simonk0 | Source Link: CurseForge