SilverStone Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a default themed Useful resource pack. It has a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack, Each single pc can run this pack with out having any issues or FPS points. It was created by Bendza.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack could have a number of environmental blocks and particle results however it’s going to additionally attempt to get the fingers on each visible elements of your Minecraft world. It should attempt to enhance and alter the seems of each various things and even little detailing could have some excellent seems. This Useful resource pack was began some few years in the past and the writer just lately obtained again and up to date it to the most recent model, Nevertheless it has some work in progress and we are going to see some enhancements within the newer updates.
SilverStone Resource Pack Features:
- Added Emerald and Gold blocks.
- Improved Redstone lamp and Glowstone.
- Added Linked Glass and Linked Brick.
- Added some Linked textures.
- Improved Gadgets seems of Leather-based and Magma cream.
- New Mushroom block and Dye powders.
- Fastened Glowstone mud and Picket door.
- Fastened Iron shovel and Iron sword.
SilverStone Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
SilverStone Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Bendza | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft