Shadow Effect is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which will help you improve the original textures in that now a new feature will be available to you, namely shadows. The author of the textures also added another interesting detail to the graphic design of the game, namely three-dimensional game models. The author paid special attention to the nature of the game, now the grass and trees will be more realistic.
– Sponsored Ads –
What has been updated?
- The original textures have not been changed, however, beautiful shadows have been added for them.
- Some old blocks got beautiful 3D details and models.
Shadow Effect Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Shadow Effect Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Credit: fimishb | Source Link: CurseForge