SenseCraft Resource Pack for 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a very good and pleasant Helpful useful resource pack. It has a low determination of 16×16 on this Helpful useful resource pack. It was designed by SCtester.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack objectives to not completely redone the look of your default Minecraft world, However it moreover improves that Distinctive Minecraft has supplied to it. It moreover improves your vanilla Minecraft world and improves the water textures to the smoother ones and enhancing your shade of the foliage. It moreover modifications most of its merchandise textures and makes your Minecraft world additional vibrant and good than it was sooner than. It has low determination of 16×16 and the players may have the power to run it with out having any physique cost factors.
SenseCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Colour beds are added.
- Improved Lava and Mushrooms.
- New Sandstone and bricks.
- Improved Sheep textures.
- Added Bookshelves and End stone.
- New Pumpkins and Farmland.
- Added Cobblestone and Potions.
SenseCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
SenseCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2