Scannable – a Mod on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will add to the game scanner, with which you can qualitatively and quickly explore the territory in the vicinity of you on the objects you need. You can scan absolutely everything and find what you need, for example: any kind of ores, mobs, blocks, and more. In addition, the scanner comes with additional modules that can help you find different objects in the form of blocks, ore, monsters.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s so interesting?
The results of the scan will be presented to you on the screen for a short period of time. The results that will be displayed in front of you will depend only on what modules have been attached to the scanner. You may have up to 3 different modules attached to the scanner at the same time.
Types of Modules
- Animal Search Module (e.g. cows, pigs)
- Module to search for monsters (e.g., zombies, vines)
- Module to search for an object (configurable for a specific object)
- Module to search all ores (e.g., coal, iron)
- Module to search rare ore (e.g. gold, diamond)
- Module to search for liquid (e.g. water, lava)
- Module to search for blocks (customizable to a particular block)
- Module to search for structure (e.g. village)
- Module to amplify the range of the scanner
Scannable Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Scannable Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Scannable Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: Sangar_ | Source Page: CurseForge