Scaling Health – a Mod on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which is needed in order to adjust the number of HP (lives) of monsters and even players to your needs. To do this, there will be a special config file, which is easily corrected, you can either reduce health or vice versa increase.
– Sponsored Ads –
This is done mainly to add hardcore to the game by increasing the lifespan of monsters, or make players stronger in health.
Commands for quick difficulty checks:
- /scalinghealth difficulty – sets the overall difficulty of the world.
- /scalinghealth health [player_name] – sets the maximum health of the player.
Scaling Health Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Silent Lib
- Download Scaling Health Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Scaling Health Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: SilentChaos512 | Source Page: CurseForge