Runelic is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that allows you to use the Runelic font in Minecraft. The font can be applied to almost any text, including signs, books, name tags, and item prompts.
– Sponsored Ads –
If this mod is installed on the Forge server, you will be able to use some custom commands to help you use this mod. These commands can also be used in single player if the mod is installed.
- /runelic say-publishes a chat message using the Runelic font. All players can use this command. The version of the open text is registered in the server console.
- /runelic hand- renames the held item to Runelic. Limited to LVL 2 ops.
- /runelic book (encode|decode) – rewrites the held book to use runelic language. Can also turn runelic books into open text books. Limited to LVL 2 ops.
- /runelic tile (encode|decode) – rewrites a tile entity such as a sign to use Runelic. Limited by LVL 2 ops.
Runelic Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Runelic Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Runelic Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: DarkhaxDev | Source Page: CurseForge