Roselitra Resource Pack 1.18.2 introduces into the game a brand new mannequin for the orthodox elytra, a kind of wing that permits gamers to fly in Minecraft. Whereas this piece of apparatus is sort of acquainted to nearly all of Minecraft gamers, not many gamers take pleasure in carrying it because it doesn’t look that good. Nonetheless, the Roselitra will change that side solely and remodel the Elytra right into a purple-ish trying artifact, nearly butterfly-like. This could undoubtedly incite gamers into placing up the Elytra to overcome the sky as soon as once more.
– Sponsored Ads –
Roselitra Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Roselitra Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2