Rose Quartz Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 relies on PvP and survival themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about fifteen days in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It should have a excessive decision of 256×256 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack has been developed by Aiyrez.
This Useful resource Pack could have a lovely night time and day sky on this Useful resource Pack. It should have a combined theme of blue and pink on this game. It should have a bow, sword and customized textures on this pack, You should have numerous forms of fruits, greens and animals. You’ll get an exquisite blue moon and sky. Many issues to be added quickly as a result of it has been not too long ago began.
– Sponsored Ads –
Rose Quartz Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Bow and Sword.
- New Stock and Mobs.
- Added Fruits and Greens.
- New Moon and Stars.
- Added Clouds and Blocks.
- Fastened Bookshelf and Armor.
- Modified Pickaxe and Apple.
Rose Quartz Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Rose Quartz Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Yuruze | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft