Ring of Growth is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that lets you get fairly a useful characteristic, specifically the Ring of Growth. What precisely are we speaking about? The actual fact is that this ring lets you speed up the expansion of completely any crops inside a radius of 14 blocks. When you have a farm, this can be a nice answer for it, as a result of now all of the crops will develop a number of occasions sooner than they did earlier than. Notice that crafting is not going to be accessible proper after you begin the sport, you’ll need to seek out some minerals.
– Sponsored Ads –
Features of The Mod:
- The ring lets you pace up the expansion of crops within the sport.
- Not troublesome to craft for gamers.
The expansion ring is a hoop with particular options. To start out you’ll need 1 iron ingot and bone blocks. When you may have a progress ring, you simply want to carry it in your hand and it’ll mechanically set off.
- While you maintain a progress ring in your most important hand, all crops round you’ll develop in a short time.
- The Ring of Growth has a spread of 14 blocks across the holder.
- With the Ring of Growth your crops will develop very quick. You not have to attend a very long time to your crops to develop.
- The Ring of Growth will work on crops and seedlings.
Ring of Growth Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Ring of Growth Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Ring of Growth Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4