Restricted Portals Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which adds some bans and restrictions on the use of portals. This feature will be extremely useful when playing on the server Minecraft. The fact that many players can use portals to hell, while they may be destroyed or not fully completed.
– Sponsored Ads –
Note that when using this type of portals, players will be able to get all the same features as before. The basic idea of the mod is that if a portal is built and unfinished, it will never be activated. Also, only the player who built the portal can activate it.
Features of the Mod
- Limiting the ability of portals.
- Destroyed portal will not work.
Restricted Portals Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Restricted Portals Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Restricted Portals Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: MoreThanHidden | Source Page: CurseForge