Respawnable Pets Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows all players to get a very convenient feature, which in turn will be useful to those who somehow love pets.
– Sponsored Ads –
So what is the direct essence of this Mod?
The point is that if your pet dies, you will need to lie down in a special bed, which has been added directly in this mod, after which you will wake up and your pet will re-spawn. This is a great feature, because now you won’t have to look for a new one, and you can go through the game with one pet! There is also a blacklist that disables the respawning of certain mobs.
Enjoy the walkthrough!
Respawnable Pets Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Respawnable Pets Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Respawnable Pets Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: MoriyaShiine | Source Page: CurseForge