Replanting Crops is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows the player to get an extremely convenient feature. But what exactly is it connected with? The fact is that now it will be possible to automatically plant seedlings immediately after they are collected. This is very convenient, because you will not have to worry about the fact that a block on the farm will be without its seedling.
– Sponsored Ads –
How does the mod work?
- Start collecting seeds. Now from the fallen seeds the player will automatically plant crops.
- If you press the “Shift” key, the seeds will not be planted, and the collection will be the same as in the original game.
- Cocoa beans
Replanting Crops Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Replanting Crops Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Replanting Crops Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge