Regrowth Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a World Gen mod that permits you to give orders to villagers and animals. They’ll eat crops and increase the regrowth of crops.
– Sponsored Ads –
This mod for Minecraft usually improves the weather in relation to villagers, animals, and monsters. The villagers are actually capable of improve their villages by including wooden fences, stone partitions, and so forth. They’re additionally capable of restore roads that can not be crossed, fill in potholes, chop grass, and so forth. Each motion that the villagers carry out is completed in a easy manner. Moreover, it is not going to depart an affect on the server.
Here is what you’ll be able to tell the creatures to do, for instance:
- A creature can eat. You make a sure creature soak up crops.
- A creature can develop a plant. While you make it do that motion, it would make a fertilization occasion on an uncovered grass block.
- You may make a creature eat and develop a plant. It is going to soak up crops if a grass block has crops. In case it doesn’t have a plant, the creature begins rising some new crops on it.
Listed here are some actions of the villagers such as:
- Cut grass
- Create a stone wall
- Include torches
Minecraft Forge is required by Regrowth.
Regrowth Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Regrowth Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Regrowth Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2