Redstone Tweaks Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a vanilla-style pack aimed toward enhancing Minecrafters’ redstone constructing expertise. It makes a number of blockstates seen that may usually be hidden from the participant. With this pack put in, you’ll not solely be capable of discover authentic blocks but additionally personally create new locations. All in all, Redstone Tweaks Pack will elaborate your recreation world to turn out to be a extra interesting one.
– Sponsored Ads –
Redstone Tweaks Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Redstone Tweaks Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1