Redstone Bits is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.14.4 that will add several new blocks to the game that are associated with the original mechanisms.
– Sponsored Ads –
The new mechanisms are:
- Block Installer. Can install any of the available blocks in front of you. If there are several blocks inside the built-in storage, it will be chosen at random.
- Block Destroyer. Can destroy a block in front of you and place it in your inventory. Great for a farm, such as a boulder generator.
- The New Watcher. Can place any blocks in his inventory. If the Observer notices a block in front of him, he’ll give a signal. Great for creating different traps.
Redstone Bits Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Redstone Bits Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Redstone Bits Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Shnupbups | Source Page: CurseForge