Red’s Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a colourful and cartoon themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was not too long ago began about six years in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It would have a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. It was developed by DeadDirtyRed.
This Useful resource Pack can have very distinctive and authentic textures on this game. You’re going to get improved randomized blocks and a few blocks with very new designs on it. Every textures has been hand crafted by the developer himself for this game. Textures will look very plain and easy however blocks can have very detailing on this pack.
– Sponsored Ads –
Red’s Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Textures for Panda and Foxes.
- Up to date Chest Design and Grime Blocks.
- Improved Banner Wooden and Finish Star Texture.
- Fastened Magma and Netherwart.
- New Strays and Polar Bear Textures.
- Added Lava and Enderdragon Textures.
- Fastened Horses and Mobs.
Red’s Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Red’s Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DeadDirtyRed | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft