Red’s Resource Pack for 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 is a vibrant and cartoon themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was not too way back started about six years previously and it has been 100% completed. It could have a low choice of 16×16 on this Helpful useful resource Pack. It was developed by DeadDirtyRed.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource Pack can have very distinctive and genuine textures on this recreation. You are going to get improved randomized blocks and some blocks with very new designs on it. Each textures has been hand crafted by the developer himself for this recreation. Textures will look very plain and simple nonetheless blocks can have very detailing on this pack.
Red’s Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Textures for Panda and Foxes.
- Up to date Chest Design and Grime Blocks.
- Improved Banner Wooden and Finish Star Texture.
- Fastened Magma and Netherwart.
- New Strays and Polar Bear Textures.
- Added Lava and Enderdragon Textures.
- Fastened Horses and Mobs.
Red’s Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Red’s Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2