Realistic Adventure Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really Lifelike Useful resource pack. It has medieval model and it has 64×64 and 32×32 Decision on this Useful resource pack.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource Pack accommodates block textures and objects textures could be obtainable in future updates. This useful resource pack is designed by xYowie. Writer recommends us to play this Useful resource pack with GLSL shaders however you’ll be able to play with out additionally. It has at the moment re-textured blocks. This Useful resource pack has medieval buildings , mobs , blocks , creepers , block textures , sea , mountains , castles , terrain , armor , lifelike , medieval forts , towers. It has nice animations and graphics additionally on this Useful resource pack. These individuals who likes to play Medieval and lifelike pack will get pleasure from this Useful resource pack. It has few newest variations like 1.10/1.9.4. If you would like recommend one thing added on this Useful resource pack you’ll be able to remark us beneath.
Realistic Adventure Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Realistic Adventure Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: composer | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft