RealCraft is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4, which brings graphics to a complete new degree, whereas the decision of the sport stays the identical, which permits the participant to not fear about efficiency within the sport.
– Sponsored Ads –
What has been changed?
- Utterly modified all the colour settings, in addition to shadows and brightness to customized, which had been specifically chosen by the writer.
- Particular consideration was paid to pure objects, in addition to armor, weapons and instruments, and different objects within the sport.
- All lighting objects within the sport had been modified, in addition to mechanisms and pink mud.
- Greater than 30+ varieties of recent work.
RealCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
RealCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4