Rats Mischief is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that introduces the ability to control a mob of rats to do your bidding. Have you ever dreamed of being the leader of the rats?, telling them to collect surrounding items, collect blocks, and farm instead of you, instead of doing those stale tasks. With Rats Mischief, that prospect becomes real, as these adorable, friendly little rats will do whatever you tell them to do.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s so interesting?
If you right-click while holding down the farmer’s staff, your fellow rats will collect all the goods and even transplant them for you. Also, by holding the collecting staff in your main hand and the block you want to collect in your left hand, the rats will collect equal blocks and bring them to you.
Features of the mod:
- You can tame rats with any feed.
- The “baby rat” name tag will make your rat friends wear clothes.
Rat’s Mischief Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- For all versions Download and install GeckoLib Mod
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Rat’s Mischief Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Rat’s Mischief Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: doctor4t | Source Page: CurseForge