Radiant Pixels Resource Pack 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2 for Minecraft will take your preliminary vanilla Minecraft and switch it right into a extra “Radiant” model. Folks love issues which are catchy and simple to the attention, so thats the place this Pack is heading towards. Though, it doesn’t change a lot from the peculiar vanilla Minecraft however makes some new adjustment to the preliminary textures. The writer did attempt as greatest as attainable to maintain the Pack much like vanilla Minecraft. Regardless of being solely 16x as Decision, Radiant Pixels did take over 15 months to create; you may already think about the quantity of labor acquired put into it.
– Sponsored Ads –
Radiant Pixels Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Radiant Pixels Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2