Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really brilliant and colourful Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by Mythra13.
This Useful resource pack has its major intention to make it brilliant and cheerful by which you may also take pleasure in enjoying this game. It has its theme colour by utilizing pink whereas giving us a pleasant cartoony impact and by having very much less realism. You will notice a really enticing wanting fortress and bookshelf with ornamental blocks. Everybody can play this game with out having issues as a result of it has a decrease decision of 16×16.
– Sponsored Ads –
Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack Features:
- Added Enderman and Rabbits.
- New Hopper and Dropper.
- Added Daylight sensors and Horses.
- Improved Enchantment desk and slime block.
- New Podzol and Picket doorways.
- Improved Stone brick and Nether brick.
- New Work and Clock.
- Up to date Lava bucket and Zombie villager.
Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Mythra13 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft