Prime’s HD Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 will increase the decision of Minecraft’s textures whereas remaining as trustworthy to the vanilla aesthetic as potential. The useful resource pack is available in a wide range of choices with a collection of non-obligatory add-on packs so as to add a wide range of distinctive features.
– Sponsored Ads –
Prime’s HD Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Prime’s HD Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1