Pollen Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a characteristic stuffed library constructed for ease of use and most compatibility between Forge and Fabric utilizing Architectury with a variety of utilities to make creating mods a complete lot simpler.
– Sponsored Ads –
Pollen Mod Features:
- Cross-platform APIs when utilizing Architectury to entry Fabric and Forge APIs. Architectury just isn’t required to make use of this library, however we recommend it!
- A geometry and animation API constructed utilizing the Bedrock version format.
- Performant static block rendering with out the necessity for Block Entity Renderers
- Modification API to change vanilla registries via information packs (developments, merchandise overrides, and many others.)
- Varied utilities to compact rendering easy objects into one line.
- A config system for Fabric with the identical format as Forge configs.
- Data syncing API to avoid wasting information to entities with ease.
- A simplified and simple networking API.
- … and extra!
Pollen Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Pollen Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Pollen Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5