Player Mob Models “Mafia Templates” are textures for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which substitute many out of date mafia templates with a more moderen model of humanoids. For a lot of, the sight of the identical monotonous entity templates prevents them from beginning the sport.
– Sponsored Ads –
What’s so interesting?
Later, they search for new packs to replace the sport’s textures by altering the fashions of the monster creatures to make Minecraft extra fascinating. These textures are solely the quintessence of such a perspective, as they substitute the complete composition of the sport, making them look extra inviting, making gamers extra interested in the setting.
Player Mob Models Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Player Mob Models Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2