Planting Dirt for Saplings Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 introduces into the sport a block, which is a conflation between filth and a dispenser. Usually, to develop a sapling, gamers must take care of it day and night time, even throw some Bones into it with a purpose to speed up its progress. As soon as gamers harvest these stunning bushes, they should replant them, which is exhausting as typically planting saplings throughout the map might be monotonous. With Planting Dust, nonetheless, gamers are given a brand new filth block, which can proceed to develop bushes till it runs out of components and supplies to carry out. Moreover, gamers can make the most of these blocks to make a tree farm.
– Sponsored Ads –
Planting Dirt for Saplings Mod Features:
- A Block which auto-plants bushes is added into the game.
Planting Dirt for Saplings Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Planting Dirt for Saplings Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Planting Dirt for Saplings Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2