Pixel Reality is one of the impressive Resource Packs for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 at the moment. To be clear, the name itself translates as “Pixel Reality”. This is because this simple resourcepack gives almost the same visual effects as any near-realistic resourcepack.
– Sponsored Ads –
Naturally, Pixel Reality can not really compete with the realistic textures, but what it already has, it is worth noting. Everything is detailed, the color scheme is well chosen, although its resolution is quite simple – 32x.
Pixel Reality Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pixel Reality Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Wedhro | Source Link: CurseForge