Photographic DSLR Realism Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a photo-realistic and real looking styled Useful resource Pack. It has a excessive decision of 256×256 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about two months in the past and it has develop into one of many common Useful resource Packs. It was developed by _xSpecial_.
This Useful resource Pack can have blocks and objects that shall be taken from unique materials photos and the attractive nature, Then it is going to be designed to make it distinctive and photograph real looking. Every little thing that you will notice together with textures that may have a goal in the true life and it’ll replicate in direction of the true life view in your Minecraft world. Every little thing on this Useful resource Pack can have real and hand crafted by the developer after which it is going to be improved to make it extremely real looking with the assistance of photoshop. It additionally is available in a special resolutions various from 32×32 to 256×256.
– Sponsored Ads –
Photographic DSLR Realism Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Snow and Rain Textures.
- Improved Stone Brick and Stone Block.
- Up to date Water and Redstone Rails.
- Mounted Chain Vests and Redstone Torch.
- Added Zombie Skins and Birch Wooden.
- New Detailed Brick and Brick Steps.
- Added Solar and Moon.
- Improved Particles and Tall Grass Variations.
Photographic DSLR Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Photographic DSLR Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: _xSpecial_ | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft