Petter Foliage is a Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that focuses on updating the natural aspect of the game, rather than transforming everything to a fancy level of realism. By changing the texture of leaves and logs, the game changes dramatically. Players will get to experience a completely different atmosphere as everything becomes much softer, making the overall environment all the more mysterious. Regular users can also combine Petter Foliage with their all-time favorite resource pack, as it only customizes the textures associated with the trees.
– Sponsored Ads –
Petter Foliage Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Petter Foliage Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: XiLaiTL | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft