Pet Dragons Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 replaces the common wolf companions with a badass dragon, thus granting gamers the prospect of getting a fire-breathing legendary animal travelling together with them on their upcoming journeys. Whereas Wolves are lovable, generally we simply wish to shake issues up somewhat bit and have a literal dragon flying along with us. With Pet Dragons, this actuality shall be made true as gamers can lastly tame these flying dragons.
– Sponsored Ads –
Pet Dragons Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pet Dragons Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2