Pehkui Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 – This Fabric mod permits most entities to alter their dimension by rising or lowering their dimension. It additionally offers an API that different Fabric mods can use to regulate the scale of entities and the time it takes to resize them.
– Sponsored Ads –
Eradicating this mod will resize entities again to their regular dimension, and including it again will resize them earlier than the mod was eliminated.
If you do not have mods that add methods to scale entities, you possibly can change the dimensions and delay of the entity scaling within the recreation utilizing the / setscale and / setscaledelay instructions.
To see the precise scale and scale delay of an entity, you should use the / getscale and / getscaledelay instructions.
Lists of identified issues with objects at totally different scales could be discovered on the hyperlinks beneath:
- Issues associated to smaller scales.
- Issues associated to bigger scales.
- Issues associated to each smaller and bigger scales.
Pehkui Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Pehkui Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4