Peaceful Surface is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 that can make your recreation somewhat simpler. Now you can’t fear that you haven’t illuminated any floor sufficient. And why is that? As a result of now the mobs will not spawn the place there’s even one unit of illumination. Additionally, you will be capable of simply modify these indicators, so don’t fret, if you wish to make the sport extra complicated, it is possible for you to to do, however for now, let us take a look at what this mod presents.
– Sponsored Ads –
Now mobs can solely spawn in full darkness. By the best way, you’ll be able to see the place there’s full darkness and the place there isn’t any full darkness. Nevertheless, in case you simply illuminate the home and the environment with torches, you might be 100% certain that no mob will make its strategy to your expanse!
Peaceful Surface Mod Features:
- The mod removes the flexibility to spawn mobs with restricted mild.
- Adjusting the spawning of mobs in restricted mild.
Peaceful Surface Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Peaceful Surface Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Peaceful Surface Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10