Party Parrots is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that adds quite a fun feature to the game. The fact is that now all the parrots will learn to dance. They will learn some unusual movements, which they will combine during the dance, which looks quite funny. It is also possible to influence the dance of the mobs. To do this, you need to create a music unit and find some records and then start playing them. Depending on which tune was selected by the player – the parrots will start different dances and please the player.
– Sponsored Ads –
What will the mod add?
- The mod adds more than 20+ new movements for parrots, as well as a special ability to interact with them.
- In the settings of the mod you can change some of the parameters of the movements, for example, make them faster or slower.
Party Parrots Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Party Parrots Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Party Parrots Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: ohaiiChun | Source Page: CurseForge