Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a easiest and tiniest game for Minecraft you possibly can ever discover. The standard of Resource pack seems to be a bit low at 16x however it’s designed excellent. It has 16×16 pixels Decision. This Useful resource pack is designed by superalgae. It would now be continued by a participant named chengzzi89 and future releases will likely be completed by that participant till the unique creator comes quickly. On this Useful resource pack it has 3D results and it doesn’t embody gadgets or any customized appears to be like for minecraft. On this useful resource pack we’ve buildings , 3D results , rabbit texture , mobs , blocks , alex pores and skin , uncooked , cooked mutton , gadgets. This useful resource pack use shading to make the useful resource pack minimize fold and overlapping paper with addition of 3D results.
– Sponsored Ads –
Paper Cut-Out Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: chengzzi89 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft