Pain PvP Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a PvP themed Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack has began about twenty days in the past and it has been accomplished. It is available in a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was designed by GeneralSmogyYT.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack was designed to guarantee that your participant vs participant expertise will likely be very smoother on this recreation. Every little thing that you will note on this Useful resource pack will likely be wanting lovely and purple, If you’re a aggressive Minecraft participant and generally you prefer to play quick paced PvP video games however generally you’ll be able to unfastened FPS attributable to shut flight points in that instances you can’t management the FPS drops on this recreation. This Useful resource pack will just be sure you can have a really clean gaming expertise and you’ll not have any points whereas enjoying this recreation.
Pain PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Fireplace and Water.
- New Sword and Objects.
- Added Mobs and Creepers.
- Improved Swords and Shovel Glitch.
- Mounted Climate and Sky.
- Added Terrain and Particles.
- New GUI and Artwork.
- Added Font and Armor.
Pain PvP Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Pain PvP Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: GeneralSmogyYT | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft