Packtober Remastered Resource Pack 1.17.1, 1.16.5 brings into the sport the spirit of one of many spookiest holidays ever, the Halloween. To have a good time the upcoming satan day, folks have a tendency to decorate up as their favorite fictional characters, generally scary. By doing this, the true monsters can mix in the true world with out folks batting an eye fixed. With Packtober Remastered, nonetheless, we will probably be catching these spooky monsters redhanded. The Pack tweaks all of Minecraft authentic mobs’ textures into one thing far more sinister and scary. As an illustration, quite than preventing the Ender Dragon, you’ll be preventing Herobrine on the flying wagon (Rather more spooky, am i proper?). The typical gamers will probably be frightened by the surprises that Packtober has in storage for them, as all the pieces shouldn’t be because it appears, subsequently you need to invariably be extra conscious of your surrounding atmosphere.
– Sponsored Ads –
Packtober Remastered Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Packtober Remastered Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5