OzoCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a outdated medieval styled or RPG useful resource pack. it has very detailed and superb graphics and options in it. It has 32×32 pixels Decision.
It’s designed to appear to be medieval and it has outdated cities. This useful resource pack lets you alter your graphics in your game and it additionally permits to extent it. However you may’t change the entire graphics on this game. It accommodates numerous outdated cities , buildings , mobs , creepers , homes , customized music , blocks , medieval styled creations. This Useful resource pack designed by Ozo.
– Sponsored Ads –
OzoCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
OzoCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Dawn_TM | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft