Overgrowth Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 for Minecraft improves the sport from each side by making an attempt to resume the textures and provides them a brand new clear look, however nonetheless leaving the vanilla model. Additionally, you will have contemporary 3D fashions for blocks and mobs. The Pack may be very epic and distinctive useful resource pack in its means, which considerably modifications the sport world (though it stays the identical serene environment). Changed quite a lot of textures-blocks, mobs1, some issues with instruments. In addition to, the textures are rendered in a decision of 32 x 32 pixels, which makes the general element of things progress!
– Sponsored Ads –
Overgrowth Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Overgrowth Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4