Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack 1.18.2 locations emphasis on bettering the UI of the game by coating them with the colour of the Orange, thus making it attention-grabbing and simple to make use of. At this level, many have gotten drained with the outdated and boring Minecraft GUI as there may be nearly nothing particular about it shade smart and performance smart. Nonetheless, with Orange GUI, they are going to be met with a completely new expertise that may transcend their gameplays fully.
– Sponsored Ads –
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2