OptiForge is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which is able to enable the participant to mix the 2 most crucial mods for the sport. OptiFine – graphic mod, which brings to the gameplay optimization, in addition to an enormous variety of settings graphics and extra, which is beneficial for putting in textures, shaders and different additions. Forge is required to put in modifications, in addition to their trustworthy work collectively. Compatibility of those mods isn’t all the time good, extra usually such assemblies could not run. This mod solves this downside and lets you set up two of those mods on the identical time.
– Sponsored Ads –
- The mod doesn’t substitute OptiFine and Forge, so it is advisable set up them.
- For correct operation, you should first set up Forge, then OptiForge, and after that – OptiFine.
OptiForge Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Optifine HD + MixinBootstrap
- Download OptiForge Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
OptiForge Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: ZekerZhayard | Source Page: CurseForge