Whereas Minecraft is basically a game about blocks, a lot of the textures nonetheless handle to in some way not look very blocky. Grime blocks mix collectively into filth fields with out seams between every block, for instance, identical to stone, gravel and different blocks do the identical factor. The oCd texture pack 1.18.2 adjustments this although, giving all textures all through the sport that unusual, segmented look that you simply get from home windows when putting glass panes subsequent to one another. This isn’t one thing you’ll be able to resolve by getting Optifine or Linked Textures both – it’s truly one of many major appeals of oCd, for actual.
– Sponsored Ads –
That is the proper useful resource pack for gamers who need their world to look much more blocky, if you happen to can think about that in a sport like Minecraft. The daring strains separating each single block from each different block round it aren’t essentially a nasty factor both. They’re truly very helpful if you happen to’re constructing bridges or different raised platforms, because the darker, well-defined borders round blocks will make it simpler so that you can maintain shift and creep alongside edges with out falling off of no matter you’re standing on when constructing. This characteristic can also be helpful when increase as properly, like setting up partitions round your house.
Really, the oCd resource pack comes with a really low decision, which is similar 16x that you simply usually discover when taking part in Minecraft completely vanilla, with none mods or add-ons of any sort. There’s a newer and older model of this pack, and these work with 1.18.x, and older variations.
oCd Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
oCd Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2