Obscuria’s Brewing Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 revamps the complete brewing equipment with distinctive and beautiful-looking gadgets that may solely be imagined by probably the most artistic thoughts. Obscuria locations important emphasis on making their kits signify a extra historical, dark-ish theme, thus making those that use this Pack really feel like they’re scheming to show the world the other way up. Any further, gamers will really feel like true wizards and witches each time they get onto the brewing station to create even probably the most trivial potion. Moreover, the potions are textured in response to their results, thus making every thing extra distinguishable.
– Sponsored Ads –
Obscuria’s Brewing Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Obscuria’s Brewing Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2