NuggetCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a darkish and rustic styled Useful resource Pack. It’ll have a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was not too long ago began about two months in the past and it has been solely 40% up to date. It was developed by NuggetCake.
This Useful resource Pack could have a really totally different cubic world that might be full of very mysterious and harmful locations on this game. Additionally, you will get very clean and darker textures. It’ll have a combination theme of medieval and cartoon fashion textures and gadgets for this game. Many various modifications for this game needs to be coming within the newest updates quickly.
– Sponsored Ads –
NuggetCraft Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Packed Ice and Ice.
- Mounted Polished Diorite and Blue Ice.
- Improved Gravel and Sponge.
- Up to date Pumpkin and Carved Pumpkin.
- Added Bedrock and Moist Sponge.
- New Drowned Zombie and Pumpkin Overlay.
- Added Wolf and Phantom.
- New Skeleton and Spiders.
NuggetCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
NuggetCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: NuggetCake | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft