Novik is a Textures for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that differs from other resource packs in its essence. While others seek to completely update the texture of the game, Novik takes a different approach and adjusts minor details, thereby improving the overall quality of the game without changing everything.
– Sponsored Ads –
After installing Novil’s textures, players will notice small details that make them more satisfied with the game. A few notable examples include brighter plant life, random books on shelves and higher wheat over time and more. These small details will be catalysts for improving Minecraft. Novelty is certainly the epitome of a subtle but promising resource package.
Novik Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Novik Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Max_Novik | Source Link: CurseForge