Not Enough Animations Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a great deal of lacking third-person animations from the first-person. It could possibly modify all of them and perform different actions as nicely.
– Sponsored Ads –
Not Enough Animations
- It is without doubt one of the beauty mods helpful for Minecraft gamers.
- Apart from giving many distinctive animations, it might change these for a stronger consultant of how they appear like.
- It spawns as a cool enlargement for the First-Individual mod. However, it’ll run by itself with no dependencies and being vanilla server suitable.
Additions and fixes
- Boat rowing
- Not present gadgets throughout two-handed animations
- Taking a look at a compass/clock
- Protect placement
Not Enough Animations has offered a enjoyable and handy Fabric mod for Minecraft players. They will carry out in Minecraft and play the sport extra for certain. What you could implement in the mean time is to download Minecraft Forge and set up it earlier than you be part of something.
Not Enough Animations Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Not Enough Animations Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Not Enough Animations Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5